Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Slow going

Maybe counting my houses was a bad idea.... since my last post I've completed exactly .5 houses... so much for my plan to do at least one every night!! And the half a house I've done is covered in baby spit up.... dilemma... do I wash it before putting the roof on?

After some false starts, and tearing of seams, I have completed a few stars... Does anyone have any suggestions for how to do stars? I'd like a variety... 5, 6, and more points.

I think I'm going to have to do a house assembly line to catch up. Soudns like a good thing to do while watching election coverage!!

1 comment:

Fiber Babble said...

LOL! Oh, I'm sorry, but your post just had me chuckling like Santa Claus. Maybe your wonky words should read, "The Best Laid Plans..."

It's a temporary bump in the road, I'm sure. Just keep your sense of humor with you at all times!