Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Introduction

Hi everyone! I'm Nichole and I'm thrilled to be a new member of this group. I live in North Carolina and have been quilting for about 10 years. I have tried my hand at a few wonky projects and love the freedom as well as the results. I am excited to do more improvisational piecing and some letters as well. I have a few ideas for my project, and will be back later with some pictures. For now, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures that have been posted thus far. The projects that are underway are very diverse and interesting. Thanks Tonya for setting up this group.

2 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

Welcome from a fellow Tarheel! I think this is going to be fun. I am having a hard time getting in touch with my creative side at the moment. It is in hiding but I will find it.

Nancy

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hi, Nichole, welcome. Glad to have you here to play with more improvisation!