Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Well I did it...this weekend I sat down and actually started sewing this project! I made the words HOME SWEET HOME, and a block with a house and tree. Its not that impressive compared to what some of you have done, but I am very pleased. My little m's and the w are a little strange. I might fix them or maybe not. We'll see. I need to play around with placement and figure out what else to add to them. I'm thinking maybe some hearts and some sort of triangles. I don't want to complicate things too much right now, or I'll get overwhelmed and this will never get finished.

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

You're doing a great job. your Ms and Ws look just like they should - they will look very different after they are sewn to some background. Keep playing!