Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi, I'm Jacquie
















I'm so excited to be a part of this group. I started quilting again last January and I have fallen in love with liberating quilting. I kind of just do my own thing. I love to put a new spin on the traditional or just do what comes to mind. I've never done free pieced houses or letters, so I'm looking forward to giving those a try. I'd love to complete a whole neighborhood.

I spent a bit of time reading everyone's introductions. There are lots of "new to me" folks and blogs and inspiration already. I blog at tallgrassprairiestudio. Feel free to come by and visit.

Thanks, Tonya, for the opportunity! This is going to be a blast.

4 comments:

Fiber Babble said...

Oh! Cute, cute, cute, CUTE! Love the polka dots in the houses!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

this is so great! groovy houses!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Your quilts always have such a graphic, strong, straightforward quality - love them. looking forward to seeing your neighborhood.

dutchcomfort said...

Hi Jacquie, how wonderful to meet you in Tonya’s class!