Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bringing home baby

I was inspired by the pic in Jacquie's post and have decided to do bright, wonky houses on snow with a dark blue sky. I was planning on making it into a wall hanging for my nursery (baby number 2 is due at the end of November) but DH suggested a crib quilt when I showed him the houses at 6 this morning. I was going to sew tiny snowflakes into the sky but I can't safely do that on a crib quilt. I was thinking of doing asterisks instead. I'm on my way to check out Tonya's tutorial, plus to try and figure our Christmas trees. Sorry about the lack of pictures...I forgot to upload them before my hubby took the phone to work. My camera is finally fixed, so I'll post pics with this soon.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

wow, two deadlines in November. good luck on the quilt, and the baby. will we get to see baby on the new quilt?

Tonya Ricucci said...

sounds like a wonderful quilt! hope we get to see photos soon.