Saturday, October 4, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hi All!
Time to introduce myself, I suppose. I'm Tracey, and I live in CT. My blog is Quilting In CT I am a homeschooling Mom of two kids, Thing One will be 12 this month, and Thing Two is 5. I've been quilting for about 15 years and like to make bright, fun quilts. Usually I do traditional, but I really want to do wonky and liberated. I've been watching along on Tonya's classes and haven't participated as much as I would have liked, but I hope that this time will be the one where I jump in and actually DO something.

Last year at this time I did make this quilt


The House/Home/Pantry theme seems like fun. I think maybe I'll just make a simple little wallhanging that has a house or two, some hearts and says "Home is Where the Heart Is". I think the key for me will be to keep it simple. I tend to overcomplicate everything and then get overwhelmed, so please remember to remind me to keep it simple!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello Tracey, I've just finished a Home is Where the Heart is quilt, and it was very easy to keep adding more!

Tonya Ricucci said...

great to see this little wallhanging again - love it. okay, will remind you to keep it simple. you've got a great idea - NOW do it.