Monday, October 27, 2008

On a Roll!

I have been so busy the last two days. I have made some Christmas houses and I have Merry put together. I am going to do Christmas tomorrow. The grandson's other grandparents are here so I am getting a break.

We took my 90 year old mother and the grandson to vote today. I want him to know how important it is to have you say. you can't complain if you have had your say. I feel like this election is going to be remembered for a long time and I want to be able to tell him that he went with his great-grandmother to vote.

I love the houses I made. Now I have to figure out to put it all together. Do you think we could all get together at my house one afternoon!




















































4 comments:

Brenda said...

How about four houses in a row with the rows on top or bottom or both? then have some fun with the borders.

Tonya Ricucci said...

These are fun, very bold - I love the christmas tree house! The house on the bottom has a different style from the others, I'd either 1) make that the central focus of the quilt 2) make a lot more houses some with lighter, patterned fabric too 3) leave that one out. Make Christmas and see what happens.

Unknown said...

I like the snowy background in the Christmas house. Nice use!

nannergirl said...

oooh I like your houses! They're nice and bright.