I'm getting better with the letters - I think part of the problem with Heart was that there was too much space in between the letters. While I'm not using Tonya's detailed *hot to's* for each of the letters, I did read over the introduction for tips.
I also calculated the size of the quilt if I used all the blocks I have here and it's pretty bit (90 x 108). There were extra's sent to me so I'm going to go back and recount how many I have if I just use one from everyone. I'm going to machine quilt this so if I can't manage to get everyone's blocks in making it smaller then I"ll go with the larger version.