Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm coming home too!

Brenda from Scraps and Strings logging on to this quilt together. I'm planning on making a whole neighbourhood of houses, but other than that, no real plan yet. I've made liberated baskets and stars and what feels like a whole book of letters, but I haven't built any houses wonky-style yet, so here's my chance. I look forward to seeing what the rest of you construct. It's always fun building a project with Tonya's gang. Thanks for the chance to work with you again, Tonya.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I made a neighborhood quilt for my son and his wife for a wedding gift. I had so much fun doing it. I tried to use fabrics that meant something to them. I also got some fabric from my daughter-in-laws mother. I am looking forward to working with all of you.

Lazy Gal Tonya said...

Always wonderful to have you participate in classes and challenges. Love your work. Looking forward to seeing your houses!