Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm coming home too!

Brenda from Scraps and Strings logging on to this quilt together. I'm planning on making a whole neighbourhood of houses, but other than that, no real plan yet. I've made liberated baskets and stars and what feels like a whole book of letters, but I haven't built any houses wonky-style yet, so here's my chance. I look forward to seeing what the rest of you construct. It's always fun building a project with Tonya's gang. Thanks for the chance to work with you again, Tonya.

2 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

I made a neighborhood quilt for my son and his wife for a wedding gift. I had so much fun doing it. I tried to use fabrics that meant something to them. I also got some fabric from my daughter-in-laws mother. I am looking forward to working with all of you.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Always wonderful to have you participate in classes and challenges. Love your work. Looking forward to seeing your houses!