Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Get Well


Ok, I'm back at it... I took a break on this... I have to say the letters went together so quick and easy. but setting the stars in the sky really twisted a few hairs on my head... Anywho, yeah, it's more complex, But I just knew what I wanted for this, and I will be so happy when its done and it's put to use! My hubby has first dibs... I asked him if he could at least give me aheads up when he plans on getting sick...

I've gotten to practice my houses, letters, wonky stars, crosses, bottles, apples,curves, and a challenging nurse... (And a good amount of patience...) But it was worth it.... ;-)

now on to quilting...

7 comments:

Jeannine said...

That is awesome!!!!

Brenda said...

Its really fun. thanks for posting the picture so we can see the details. how big is the whole thing?

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

thanks! It will be about a double bed size...78 X 90ish..

Twisted Quilts said...

Really Really cute!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Wow, fantastic!

Tracey in CT said...

This is awesome.

Lisa said...

Victoria, that has come together really quickly!!! Hope you don't have to use it too soon :-)!