Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sorry I have not posted






Life and work just get in the way of playing and quilting. I finally finished the car quilt I was working on for my grandson. My husband is happy with the cars but hates the rest of the fabric. My grandson and granddaughter actually picked most of the fabric and especially the cars and drivers. Such fun.




I started on my houses for my project. I obviously have a lot to learn. I am sure with practice my houses will get better. I guess I should read the tutorial one more time. What do you think?




I have so many ideas in my head, but they are harder than I expected to turn into a quilt. Guess thats what keeps me trying

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun quilt for your grandson. you're doing great with the houses - you'll get better at it as you practise. That's all it takes. Play and experiment and know that you can set aside blocks - they don't all have to go into this quilt top.

Twisted Quilts said...

I think your houses are great. very creative and wonky. I like your choice of colors and fabric. I think you have to make a lot of them, save some and put some aside. I like your car quilt too.