Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello from Indigo Threads


Hi! Sharon here. I'm so thrilled to be able to participate in this "quilt together"! I've been quilting for about 25 years (traditional stuff) and reading Tonya's blog about 2 years now. I've kind of played with some free-pieced houses and stars (my very first star is at the top of this post), and tested some letters, but I haven't done any "real" projects with them.

I have a few ideas of what I'd like to do, but haven't narrowed it down yet. I love houses and am really drawn to them, but the idea of the jars/bottles really intrigues me too. So, I need to make up my mind before I can go much farther.

Right now I'm hampered by a tendonitis flare-up in my hands, so I'm just sorting fabrics and ideas, but I hope to be able to try a few things shortly. This is gonna be so much fun!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

you're right, it is fun. I like your wonky star. I hope the tendonitis clears up quickly. I get it from too much keyboarding.

Juliann in WA said...

I very much like this star. I am hoping to do some of these too. Hope your tendonitis lets you do some stitching soon.

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun star. Physical limitations really suck - hope you're feeling better soon!