Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More advice from home

My neighbourly advice is expanding to take over most of my sewing room floor. I think there's 21 houses, some huge, some little, including that tiny one at the bottom right with no words, but just an apple with a bite out of it. (Advice: An apple a day...). I'm hoping to get this to throw size. I have a few more words to make, then I'll attempt to put this puzzle together. Wander over to my blog to see more houses for another project -- these aren't wonky, but they're still fun.

4 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

its so fun! can't wait to see all of these together!

Tonya Ricucci said...

very fun - you're moving so quickly with this!

Colleen and Jason said...

I LIKE this a LOT! I'm still working on finding my inspiration/mojo and this has helped me a great deal. So clever!

Lisa said...

these look so great!!!