Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jessica... a.k.a. jmbmommy...

Hi there,
I had to post a picture of my latest procrastination quilt...cutting into my craZY Kaffe Fassett stash. The design has been all done on the wall, for better and for worse. I am here for my 3rd quilt together and am very excited to work with you all. I am still obsessed with houses and really need to finish my summer class houses....BUT that said I love to start things and I have been wondering about how to use all of my food fabrics, so jars is an idea. BUT also it is the spooky season and seeing Tonya's halloweeny things always gets me going that way. I guess I am still undecided, but ready to cut some fabric and then sew it back together!
(now that this post not under the winter you all should be able to read it...
Hooray!)
JMB

2 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

This looks like a very fun thing to be doing instead of what ever you are avoiding :)

Tonya Ricucci said...

That quilt glows! so fun to have you in class - I'm sure you'll get lots done. You can always sew TWO tops. wheeeee.