Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I worked on the Home Sweet Home quilt this weekend. So far, so good. Tonya was right, those Ms and Ws look fine now that they are sewn into the top. I added some hearts to it, I got the 'center' together. Now it is measuring almost square, so I think I need to add more to it as I am not a huge fan of square quilts and I think I want this a bit bigger. Not a lot, but a little. I'm thinking a row of something along either the top of the bottom then a zig zag border around the whole thing. I'm not going to have a chance to work on it again until this weekend, but I'm thinking about what to add and would love to hear suggestions.